Virtual gallery of the photography exhibition which was at Cultural Center Caisa 30.5-1.6.2012.
Children see, Children Do (in Georgia)
Photographs by Soili Mustapää.
Something interesting on the way to the Sion Cathedral
Tbilisi, Georgia April 2012
The Cats of Tbilisi, Georgia
Shoot me, the Calf said.
On the road to the David Gareja monastery, Georgia
Game of Light and Shadows
A small village on the road from the Vardzia Cave Monastery to Tbilisi, Georgia
In the church of the Sapara Monastery at Akhaltsikhe, Georgia
Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Mtskheta, Georgia
A young pilgrim on Mountain Mtatsminda in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Other program of the cultural evenings :
- Paintings: Children of the Art School Akvarelli
- Songs from Georgia and Black Sea, Ensemble Iberia (see photo from Choir’s debut concert below); Jaakko Olkinuora, Meri-Sofia Lakopoulos and others.
Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed it! All the best, Soili
- Children see, Children Do (mustapaa.wordpress.com)
- Logos: matkakertomus (mustapaa.wordpress.com)
- Braveheart Georgia – Taipumaton Georgia (mustapaa.wordpress.com)
- Georgia (mustapaa.wordpress.com)
- The Patriarch